Rooted in sport and reborn for the streets, the Forum brings back that bold, chunky basketball shoe look from the '80s. Retooled for women, these low tops are contemporary urban style on display. The upper is made from milled leather and nubuck in thickly defined panels. These women's shoes ride on a sturdy cupsole with an external heel piece for support. An adjustable midfoot strap can lock down the laces or hang freely, however you like it.
- Milled leather upper with nubuck underlays, panels and heel piece
- Hook-and-loop strap over laces
- Perforated toe area; Forum cross overlay on quarter panel
- Synthetic lining; Leather tongue
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Rubber outsole
- Main materials: Leather upper / Leather lining / Rubber outsole