We all need a little happiness to brighten our days and cookies is the best way to feel instant happiness.
Alos, now is the time to get around to all of those things you've been wanting to do foreverrrrr but never have time for; reading, cleaning out the pantry, catching up on a
tv series, a face mask or baking. We have the ultimate choc chip cookie recipe for you to try at home and we guarantee you won't be able to stop after just one.
Follow along the recipe below to taste the best cookies everrrrr!
1. Preheat the over to 180 degrees C. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour and baking soda.
3. In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to combine the butter and sugars. Mix on medium speed until pale and fluffy, about 2 mins. Reduce speed to low.
4. Add salt, vanilla and eggs; mix until well blended (about 1 min). Mix in dry ingredients and then stir in the chocolate chips.
5. Drop heaping tablespoons of dough onto the prepared baking sheets, spaced two inches apart.
Bake cookies until edges turn golden but the centres are still soft, 10 to 12 mins.
6. Let cool on the baking sheets for a few mins before transferring the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Cookies can be stored between layers of parchment in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.